Our contact details
Name: River Media Partners
Address: 1 Lyric Square, Hammersmith, London W6 0NB
Phone Number: 020 3923 2252
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- ‘contact information’, such as your name, phone numbers, address details, email address and social media details (Facebook name, or Instagram handle, for example);
- The type of personal information collected by the Websites:
Cookies are small text files that are transferred to a user’s computer hard drive by a website for the purpose of storing information about a user’s identity, browser type or website visiting patterns.
If you access the Websites or click-through an email we send you, a cookie may be downloaded onto your computer’s hard drive. However, cookies will not identify you, your email passwords or your bank account details.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Where We need to perform a contract We are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for Our Legitimate Interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where We need to Comply with a Legal Obligation.
We use the information that you have given us in order to contact you with the latest updates from our tennis tournament.
We may share this information with PTI, our digital partner.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our internal database. We store your data in multiple Tier III data centres. We serve images and other static assets via multiple geographically distributed content delivery networks (CDNs). This system ensures that the data in each page view is served from the data centre closest to the visitor’s location.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane